LIVONIA, Mich. A petition circulated online by the head of a Michigan CUSO has sparked debate over how CUs should make their voices heard to NCUA and the Fed, while also revealing how angry many leaders are with their federal regulator.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics