The NCUA Board last week approved a new financial literacy rule for the nation's 75,000 volunteer credit union directors requiring for the first time that each director obtain a minimum ability to read a credit union income statement and balance sheet.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics