WASHINGTON-When Evan Clark began Tweeting about NCUA's proposed corporate rule in January, he quickly learned that not many CEOs use Twitter, and that many are tiring of the entire corporate mess.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE