SALT LAKE CITY-NCUA and state regulators last week shuttered Beehive CU and assigned the assets of the one-time $200-million credit union failure to Security Service FCU, the $6-billion San Antonio-based credit union, the latest Utah failure to be go to an out-of-state credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics