RALEIGH, N.C.-On Feb. 26, Coastal Federal Credit Union will close its three-branch network in the Charlotte area as part of its strategy to focus on and expand operations in the Raleigh-Durham market known locally as the "Triangle."
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE