KANSAS CITY, Mo.-Retaining members, especially the new business from banks, should be a top priority in 2010, according to Debbie Baumann, VP-operations at the $413-millon Mazuma Credit Union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE