SEATTLE-During a CU merger, the focus is often on internal issues such as personnel and eliminating duplicative costs, but CUs often overlook the need to ensure the brand experience is not diluted.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE