GLENDALE, Calif.-The "House Full of Savings" mortgage loan promotion at Los Angeles FCU had a goal of generating $8-million in home loans-and it delivered, with $11.5 million, or 44% over the target.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE