LOS ANGELES-In a pleading that could have broad ramifications for officers and directors of failed corporate credit unions, NCUA told a federal court here that directors and officers of WesCorp FCU abandoned their roles as fiduciaries of a not-for-profit credit union by pursuing ever-increasing profits for the failed one-time $34-billion...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics