WASHINGTON-NCUA called on Congress last week for extraordinary new powers that would extend the statute of limitations on charging officers and directors of failed credit unions to as long as 10 years, which would help the National CU Share Insurance Fund recover for losses paid out in those cases.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics