The "Credit Union Industry HealthScore" created and monitored by Glatt Consulting, shows the overall "health" of CUs declined to 2.329 in Q3, down 2.01% from Q2 and a -6.76% change from Q3 2009.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE