YUMA, Ariz.-In the latest scandal surrounding member business lending, the ex-head of business services at troubled AEA FCU was indicted yesterday on charges of conspiracy, fraud and money laundering in a scheme by which he and his wife allegedly earned a house and new cars as kickbacks on loans approved...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics