ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA attorneys were huddling last week to discuss whether a freeze on federal pay raises proposed by President Obama would apply to the generous pay hikes for NCUA employees approved just two weeks ago that will cost $17 million to implement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics