SAN FRANCISCO-Users of mobile banking now believe that biometric identification-which rose in its rating-and the use of security questions or knowledge-based authentication (KBA)-which declined in its rating-are equally effective in mobile authentication, according to a new study.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics