WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.-Credit unions are looking askance at NCUA's proposed amendment to its corporate rule that would restrict natural person credit unions (NPCU) from belonging to more than one corporate credit union at a time, although some CEOs support the concept.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics