ONTARIO, Calif.-While cautioning that he had not yet had the opportunity to review all third quarter Call Report data in detail, the California and Nevada's Daniel Penrod said the likelihood is Q3 numbers for credit unions in the two states will be "muted."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics