Thomas Bonds, CEO of CorporateAmerica Credit Union, said potential liability of the former board members of WesCorp and the degree to which they will have to pay related legal expenses has become due-diligence issues for anyone considering serving on a corporate's board.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics