PEORIA, Ill.-CEFCU has decided to keep more of its fixed-rate loans than in the recent past. The $4.5-billion CEFCU had been selling 35% to 45% of its fixed-rate products, and now is selling less than 10%.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE