A study that concluded that politics influenced which of the 189 credit union applicants received capital infusions from the the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) was categorically rejected by the National Federation of Community Development CUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics