DES MOINES, Iowa-Natural-person credit unions have relied on corporate CUs to be a clearinghouse for capital. The problem, noted Jeff Russell, EVP of The Members Group, is that credit unions eventually became overly reliant on that structure.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics