Though the House GOP is certain to hold numerous hearings and conduct rigorous oversight of implementation of the Dodd-Frank law, their ability to change or overturn it is muted so long as the Democrats control the White House (and possibly the Senate).
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics