MADISON, Wis.-Credit union lending declined again last month-for the ninth time in the past 12 months-and is on pace for a full-year contraction for the first time in 30 years, since the recession of 1980, according to CUNA.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE