Rep. Spencer Bachus, who is the lead candidate to chair the House Financial Services Committee next year, said he is focused on phasing out government support for the mortgage market, rolling back certain derivatives provisions of the Dodd-Frank Act, and limiting the power of the new consumer protection agency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics