WALL STREET-Pent-up demand for new issuance made for strong investor demand for the newly issued NCUA Guaranteed Notes (NGNs), a debt offering that is part of the agency's plan to restructure the corporate credit union system.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE