VIENNA, Va.-Navy FCU has agreed to delete a total of $50 million of debt owed by 6,700 members in several states on repossessed autos under a federal class action suit alleging the credit union violated the Uniform Commercial Code in the sale of their vehicles.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics