DES MOINES-The Iowa Corporate CU, the nation's smallest corporate credit union, last week signed a preliminary agreement with the National Cooperative Bank that will allow its 140 credit union members to join the cooperative bank and access its correspondent services as the corporate winds down its business.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics