WASHINGTON-State-chartered credit unions may be lining up to seek refunds of taxes they paid under the IRS' unrelated business income tax rule (UBIT), now that the tax-collecting agency has abandoned its appeal of a court ruling that favored Bellco CU's challenge to UBIT.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics