LOS ANGELES-Lawyers representing eight current CEOs of the nation's biggest credit unions are currently negotiating with NCUA to settle claims related to their service on the board of WesCorp FCU that would allow them to continue operating their credit unions, according to sources involved in the talks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics