LIVONIA, Mich.-CU Village, through its Invest in America program, will provide $700,000 toward the national underwriting of Biz Kid$, the Emmy Award winning and CU-funded TV series that airs on PBS stations across the U.S. and which seeks to teach kids about money management and entrepreneurship.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics