SAN ANTONIO-CUNA President Bill Cheney said the trade group will make a priority out of secondary capital in 2011. Cheney offered that preview before NASCUS' annual meeting; secondary capital has long been an objective of the trade group representing state regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics