SAN ANTONIO-Secondary, or supplementary, capital for credit unions has been a long-time goal of the National Association of State Credit Union Supervisors, but its likelihood has also seemingly been a long way off. But now the group feels it's closer than ever to becoming reality.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics