NORWALK, Conn.-Credit union executives are unanimously against a proposal by the Financial Accounting Standards Board that would extend fair value accounting, also known as mark-to-market, saying the bid to disclose loans and even deposits at market value could wreak havoc on their books and further damage public confidence in credit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics