WASHINGTON-In a new assault on credit unions, community bankers called on Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner last week to begin a review of the credit union tax exemption in light of the government-assisted rescue of the corporate system.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics