ALEXANDRIA-Although the corporate plan does offer the opportunity for credit unions to file legal claims-and, indeed NCUA is already sending out claims receipts-the agency's Scott Hunt repeatedly noted that it is "extremely unlikely" there will be anything left to make good on those claims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics