WASHINGTON-In its analysis of NCUA's new rules for corporates, CUNA said it is most concerned with the costs of dealing with so-called "legacy assets" and the resulting impact on credit unions, according to Mary Dunn, head of regulatory compliance.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics