ALEXANDRIA-In what proved to be a rare moment of levity during the webinar, one participant asked why NCUA didn't just make the conserved corporates convert to banks, to which NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz laughingly replied, "The FDIC is not stupid, they wouldn't take them."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics