SILVER CITY, N.M.-Credit unions are throwing money at Microsoft instead of using free, open software and giving the savings back to members, according to Bill Stites, CIO at $27-million Chino Federal Credit Union here.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE