SAN ANSELMO, Calif.-Analysis from Market Rates Insight indicates that consumers cashed in about $200-billion in maturing certificates of deposit during the first half of 2010, and used about 15% ($29)-billion) of the funds to pay down revolving credit such as credit cards and lines of credit.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics