VIENNA, Va.-When "ragers" crop up on social media to complain about a credit union, the public should be aware that the CU is listening, suggested James Robert Lay, CEO at PTP New Media, a Web-based social marketing company.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE