WASHINGTON-Rep. Maxine Waters, the Democratic chair of the House Financial Subcommittee on Housing, called on credit unions to add payday lending to their service offerings to pose as an alternative to existing high-cost services.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE