BIRMINGHAM, Ala.-A federal appeals court has upheld the right of Corporate America CU to sue RubinBrown, LLP over a valuation the St. Louis firm provided U.S. Central FCU in the conversion of $450-million of member capital in the fall of 2008 just weeks before all of the capital was wiped...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics