RALEIGH, N.C.-With one exeption, credit unions that spoke with Credit Union Journal reported they have not altered pricing to encourage members to opt-in to overdraft programs. The $2-billion Coastal FCU in Raleigh, N.C., for instance, developed a unique promotion to charge a penny for overdraft fees if members correct the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics