ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA said last week that projected losses for the National CU Share Insurance Fund surged to a record $1.2 billion at the end of August, forcing the agency to assess a 12.4 basis points, or $933 million, premium, in order to replenish the fund's diminishing reserves.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics