WASHINGTON-Credit unions are pulling their time deposits from the corporate system at increasing rates in recent months, with the corporates' share of the movement's investable funds falling to a 30-year low of just 7.7% as of the end of July, according to CUNA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics