SAN FRANCISCO-Intuit, Inc., and several credit union defendants have asked a federal court here to dismiss a patent infringement suit brought by MShift over its mobile banking technology, saying the company's patent is outmoded and not pertinent to their technology.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics