BROOKFIELD, Wis.-Credit unions should prepare for many more Reg E opt-ins before year's end, according to Fiserv, which is proposing several strategies for CUs still seeking responses from high-volume overdraft users.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE