ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA should allow CUSOs to expand their reach, according to CUNA and NAFCU. In separate comment letters to NCUA regarding its annual regulatory review, both trade groups urged the regulator to adjust a number of its rules governing CUSOs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics