ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Loan delinquencies and charge-offs retreated a bit in the second quarter among credit unions, but member bankruptcies soared to twice that in the first quarter, weighing down profitability and posing new challenges for the movement, NCUA reported.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics