PHOENIX-With Congress in recess, credit unions are expected to lobby hard in members' home districts for relief from the member business loan cap following new data showing jobs-creating MBLs were the strongest loan category during the first half of the year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics