SAN FRANCISCO-Despite Patelco Credit Union's turnaround from a $14.6-million loss in 2009 to $9.4 million in net income for the first quarter, Ken Burns is far from ready to declare victory over the recession.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE